All returns must be accompanied with a Return Authorization Number or RA#, to receive an RA# contact our customer service department. Defective product will be analyzed and may be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Non-defective goods are accepted subject to the following:
- Items must not be discontinued or closeout.
- No dated RX items may be returned.
- Items must be unused, in original packaging with all store stickers & markings removed.
- Non-defective, seasonal gift items are not returnable.
- Items may be subject to a 15% handling and restocking fee.
Notifications of domestic shipping errors must be reported to customer service within 24 hours of the receipt of goods for resolution. We are not responsible for international shipping discrepancies or damages of any product after delivery to the freight forwarder or customs agent.